If your home is your castle, why does your office feel like a dungeon? ©
- “It’s not inviting.”
- “I don’t make time to go in there. It feels like a death sentence.”
- “It’s utilitarian. It’s not set up right. I don’t know how.”
Linda will do a personal Workstyle Analysis to determine what office environment will best support you.
- Because you want to improve your workflow, Linda helps you position your desk to support your workstyle.
- Because you want to increase your comfort, Linda shows you how to use simplified ergonomics.
- Because you want to avoid headaches and eye strain, Linda helps you select the best lighting.
- Because you want to de-stress and energize, Linda shows you how to increase your connection with nature.
- Because you want to create a home office that helps you focus, Linda guides you to colors that enhance either mental focus of physical activity (color psychology.)
- Because you can’t find space for a dedicated office, Linda helps you identify the overlooked and underused areas in your home to use as your own office.
- Because you want inspiration Linda helps you arrange your photos and personal mementos to remind you of your goals and dreams.
“As a working mother with a full and hectic life, my chaotic and messy home office was a constant source of embarrassment to me. Linda’s great advice about one or two changes really helped. The success I had making two changes have given me the confidence to make the next change.” – Barbara Clarke
A boring office is just as unproductive as a cluttered office.
Maximize your home office set-up
Contact Linda at 781-643-8697 today to make your office more efficient, inspiring and comfortable.
Linda approaches a consultation as a collaboration: working with you to create a home office that supports your work style and life style. Linda can work with what you already own, or guide you to make the best choices in new furniture for your needs and budget. At the end of the consultation you will have an office layout plan of your improved home office or workspace plus concrete, practical solutions to make your work life more efficient and more enjoyable.
Linda is also available for consultations in corporate and non-profit offices to make your space work for you and support your professional image.
“How do I thank you enough for the office consultation. The lighting and the mood of my office call me to work….But the most exciting part – since the consultation I have had one of the most productive work periods in a very long time.” – Rich DiGiralamo, Motivational Speaker, Keep Employees Happy
“The results are phenomenal. I have never loved a space I have lived in or worked in more…Thank you Linda!” - Mary Sandro, President, ProEdge Skills
Contact Linda at 781-643-8697 or Linda[at]TheSmarterHomeOffice.com